General Company & Product Information:
- 1. Where can I buy Frangelico?
Click into Find section for contact details of your local Frangelico distributor. They will direct you to the nearest stockist.
- 2. How do I find out more about Frangelico in my country?
Click into Find and select your country to access information on Frangelico in your market or go to the Contact Us section on this site
- 3. What is the history of Frangelico?
Click into the Info section on this site to find out.
- 4. Who owns Frangelico?
Frangelico is owned by William Grant & Sons Irish Brands Ltd which is part of William Grant & Sons Ltd. For more information on William Grant & Sons Ltd please visit: http://www.williamgrant.com
- 5. Where is Frangelico produced?
Frangelico is produced in the Piedmont region of Northern Italy by DCM (Davide Campari Milano) Canale, under contract to William Grant & Sons Irish Brands Ltd. Click here to find out more about Campari: www.camparigroup.com/en/index.jsp
- 6. Can I visit the Frangelico factory?
The Frangelico plant in Canale is not open to the public.
- 7. Is Frangelico available worldwide?
Frangelico is available in 90 countries worldwide.
- 8. In what size bottle is Frangelico available?
50ml, 350/ 375 ml, 500ml, 700/750ml, 1 litre, and 1.75 litre
Nutrition and Quality
- 1. How should Frangelico be stored?
Frangelico should be stored in a cool dry place.
- 2. What is the shelf life of Frangelico?
Frangelico has no official expiry date. It can be consumed for up to 20 years after purchase. However, after such time it will start to lose some of its subtle flavour characteristics.
- 3. What is the alcohol strength of Frangelico?
Frangelico’s alcohol strength is 20%.
- 4. What are the ingredients in Frangelico?
Hazelnuts, Cocoa, Vanilla, Alcohol, Sugar, and various other herbs and natural extracts. All ingredients are natural; there are no artificial additives.
- 5. What is the nutritional value of Frangelico?
Serving size: 1fl oz Calories 63.2 K/cal Total Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg Total Carbohydrate 11.7g Dietary fibre 0g Protein 0g Calcium 0% Caffeine 1.5 mg/l
- 6. Does Frangelico contain gluten?
Frangelico is yeast and gluten free.
- 7. Does Frangelico contain artificial colourings?
There are no artificial colourings or preservatives in Frangelico; it contains caramel (E150d).
- 8. Is Frangelico Kosher?
All the Frangelico produced is Kosher. Frangelico has been approved by the Kashruth division of the Orthodox Union and certified “Kosher Pareve.”
- 9. Is Frangelico Kosher for Passover?
Frangelico has been certified by the Orthodox Union in the USA as “Kosher Pareve” but has not been assessed for Passover consumption.
- 10. Does Frangelico contain nuts?
Frangelico uses Tonda Gentile Hazelnuts. The hazelnuts are infused into a distillate so there are generally no problems for people with nut allergies, however, caution should be exercised.
Getting creative with Frangelico
- 1. What is the most popular Frangelico cocktail?
Click into the Recipes section to see the current cocktail ratings.
- 2. Where can I find Frangelico cocktail and food recipes?
Cocktail and food recipes can be found in the Recipes section on this site. The Frangelico team also have over 200 recipes in their archives, all of which can be requested through the Contact Us form on the site.
- 3. Who can I contact for more information about Frangelico?
You may contact us by filling out the form in the Contact Us section or by contacting your local distributor by selecting your country from the dropdown list in the Find section.